Monday, March 26, 2007

A Hanging Spot for Bags

I've decided that I'm tackling my organizational problems one at a time. I'm trying to do it based in part on what bothers me the most. One of our problems is bags. I have an obsession with bags, and I've really cut back on it, but I do have a toddler and an infant. I have to have diaper bags, purses, and book bags at a minimum. This weekend, I went out and picked up these wooden flowers with pegs on the front of them. They were $1.92 each, and I bought 4 ($7.68 total). I'm going to paint them (with spray paint and craft paint). Then I will hang them with the brackets already on the back.

I will use these hooks to hang my son's book bag, my purse (with wallet in it!), the cloth bag we keep packed for church nursery, and a packed diaper bag. Using this method, I should be able to get out of the door faster, which will help with this one organizational problem.

No comments: